- Construint a la Lluna · se buscan voluntarios para una fiesta
- Energía fotovoltaica crecerá de manera espectacular
- Vil·la Urània: un edificio que hace reflexionar sobre sostenibilidad
- Espacios laborables saludables y energéticamente eficientes
- La última capa de la construcción sostenible: pinturas de KEIM
Site: Santa Perpètua de la Mogoda
Year of project: 1992
During the period of the Olympic Games, I think we can also included the Montesa-Honda factory. On this project with a simple conception there are two episodes that reflect the complex process of synthesis that sometimes takes place in architecture: the first is the design of the metal structure covering the warehouse which, according to the distance between pillars required by the client, branches out from a specific height to become an arboreal structure supporting the roof in many pints, thus minimizing its cost. The other episode was the inclined laminar glass cover the offices which, as a second façade, improved the isolation of the interior floor plan behind the windows. It reflected the southern facing sun, it intercepted the noise of the nearby motorway as a sonic barrier, and last but not least it was the base for the familiar red logo of the Japanese motorbike.