- Construint a la Lluna · se buscan voluntarios para una fiesta
- Energía fotovoltaica crecerá de manera espectacular
- Vil·la Urània: un edificio que hace reflexionar sobre sostenibilidad
- Espacios laborables saludables y energéticamente eficientes
- La última capa de la construcción sostenible: pinturas de KEIM
Universitary building Cap Pont 3
Awards: First prize competition; Seletion IX Biennale Arquitectura de Venècia 2004
A new faculty at the Cap-Pont campus in Lleida, aligned to the river Segre (1998). The regulatory organisation with a constant cornice in the various buildings was a wise choice, renewing the image of the river which also has a green slope and an elegant new gangway. As we had already tested on another tender for the campus, it was convenient for us to structure the floor plan in a fan shape for the layout of the lectures’ offices facing south towards the sun with sun screens. The remainder of the floor plan included large classrooms with dome lighting and an office for the management facing south, overlooking El Canyeret. Initially, the roofs over the lower bodies were flooded with water but in the face of the reluctance of the owners Roser proposed one of her strange ideas: a kind of harmonious Japanese gravel garden, sketched from the logical portcullis used by the operator who tended the gravel.